When it comes time to move, many people automatically think handling this move on their own is the way to go. However, hiring professional movers is the better option for anyone, no matter the size of the home that is being moved! Why hire professional movers?
If you were to ask someone why they hired professional movers, they will probably give one reason: It was simply easier to let someone else do the heavy lifting and packing for us. And this is very true! This is probably the biggest reason why people hire professional movers to handle their moves. They know that moving is stressful.
In fact, studies have shown that moving is considered one of the most stressful events that can happen in life, ranking right up there with the death of a loved one, a divorce, illness, and losing a job. Getting away from this stress is a great reason why you should hire professional movers, but it is not the only reason!
Why Hire Professional Movers? 6 Reasons
- Did you know that most people who pack themselves often use more boxes than what they need? Professional movers and packers are going to pack your items better and in fewer boxes in the long run.
- You can count on your belongings being safe when you hire professional movers to move these for you. If they must be placed in the truck overnight, the truck is located in a safe location to ensure that your items are taken care of.
- You can opt for storage if needed, especially if you work with American Moving and Storage, as we have storage facilities where we can store your household goods for as long as needed before you have to move these into your new home.
- It is safer for you! How many times have you heard someone who has recently moved talk about the injuries that they suffered later? Heavy lifting is best left to the pros who have the tools to make this easier and safer.
- You are freeing up your own personal time when you hire professional movers. This way you can devote your time to other moving day tasks like calling to ensure that utilities are turned on, making sure that the cable is hooked up, and the like.
- It saves you time! When people decide to do a DIY move, they often take days to complete this. With professionals, they will come in and get it done within a few hours in most cases. Imagine all the time that you are freeing up by hiring a professional moving company?!
For those who are looking for reliable and quality professional movers, American Moving & Storage is here for all your moving and storage needs. Whether you are moving out of state, across town, or just to a new apartment in the same complex, we have you covered!